ATRA Code of Ethics Compliance
As members of ATRA, Sharp Transmissions pledges to ourselves and fellow ATRA members that our team of transmission repair sepcialists will perform transmission diagnostics for our customers and other ATRA member shops in an expert and honest manner, and to state that the removal of a transmission from a vehicle in correction of its problems is necessary, only when this is the case.
- Sharp Transmissions further pledges to provide prompt and courteous in-car diagnosis on behalf of customers of other member shops free of charge (Members may assess a charge up to one (1) hour of diagnostic time for electronic testing and scanning based on the current Golden Rule rate provided the charge is agreed to in advance by the warranting Member).
- Sharp Transmissions further pledges to act with integrity, and to speak at all times in a responsible manner, and in all ways to adhere to the concept of the Golden Rule in our dealings with the motoring public and with our competitors of industry.
- Sharp Transmissions further pledges ourselves to the promotion and improvement of the automatic transmission service and repair industry through maintaining the highest standards for parts and workmanship quality at our places of business.
- Sharp Transmissions further pledges ourselves to the continual training and retraining of ourselves and our employees, in order to keep abreast of the constant changes in the state of the art of our industry.
- Sharp Transmissions pledges to have ourselves and our employees tested and certified on a continuing basis in such a manner as will demonstrate the ATRA member shops are staffed with capable personnel.
- Sharp Transmissions finally pledges that such transmission assemblies as we represent to the consuming public and to other members as "rebuild”, will have been re-processed according to the Association Rebuilding Standards and Definitions as outlined in these By-Laws.